• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hmmm...pimp on the phone about a gig in Basel...do I really want to be out in Switzerland 5 days a week?
    Join IPSE

Comment

On which tedious note:

Byeeeeee

Comment

Blue sky, sun shining, impatient dog clawing at my shoulder. Must be time to go.

Have a good weekend one and all.
        …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Home, and weekend!

ClientCo got the benefit of my presence for about forty-five minutes longer today, as I wanted to get something just about done ready to be finished off on Tuesday, and it happened to involve a rather laborious manual process for testing, because there's no automated test process set up yet. This was quiet annoying as I'd made it there early enough to grab a parking spot right at the exit of the car park and pointing out, with fond hopes of leaving bang on half four and zooming away. But it was not to be

Still, there's a nice long weekend to look forward to now
          Last edited by NickFitz; 27 May 2016, 18:37.

Comment

Chips!
            "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
              Chips!
              Excellent!

Comment

I turned to the roast beef from Wednesday for dinner - roast spuds, etc.

And now, in honour of the long weekend, I think it's time for a beer

Comment

Funny how quickly one acclimatises. After two weeks back in contract, I'm saying to myself "I'm up late tonight" - then I look out of the window and see the pizza shop over the way is still open, which reminds me that a fortnight ago I would have expected it to have closed long before I crashed out on a Friday

Goodnight all

Comment

Morning all
                    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

'Morning

Comment

Working...
                      X