• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
    I worked out that when I have to drive to contracts it's quicker to get up 10 minutes early and get fuel in the morning.

It works most of the time except when white van drivers decide to the same and take up two bays at the petrol station which is the current cheapest....

Anyway night.
    I find that the Sainsbury's petrol station near the motorway junction is surprisingly quite around six to seven in the evening - I haven't had to queue so far

Goodnight

Comment

Roast top rump of beef for dinner, and very nice it was - tender and flavoursome

Only problem is that now it's finally been cooked and eaten, it's time to get to sleep. I think I'll start staying down in Cambridge soon - spending three hours or longer a day travelling is proving a little wearing

Still, it's given me the chance to get to know the A14 a bit better; especially the bits I've had the chance to savour while travelling over them at 5mph

Goodnight all

Comment

Nice night out with Alias, HyperD, Tarbera, and they who must not be named.

All in all a good evening.

Comment

Morning

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
            Morning

Comment

Morning denizens

Another grey start

Comment

Right, let's see if setting off ten minutes earlier really does make a difference in the length of the queue encountered on that odd little bit of the A14 between the A1 and Huntingdon

Comment

morning all

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                    Roast top rump of beef for dinner, and very nice it was - tender and flavoursome

Only problem is that now it's finally been cooked and eaten, it's time to get to sleep. I think I'll start staying down in Cambridge soon - spending three hours or longer a day travelling is proving a little wearing

Still, it's given me the chance to get to know the A14 a bit better; especially the bits I've had the chance to savour while travelling over them at 5mph

Goodnight all
                    I used to know every bump on the M4 and the A465 at one time.

These days there's frigging potholes on both.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post

Nice night out with Alias, HyperD, Tarbera, and they who must not be named.

All in all a good evening.

L**y and B*****ss?

Comment

Working...
                      X