• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    Chicken casserole from 23rd March out of the freezer for dinner. With rice. I couldn't be bothered with anything that would take more effort than that, but it was OK
    I had lentil <pffffft> soup out of the freezer.

I should have written the dates on the lids coz now I can't tell which batch the stuff is from & the quality seems to vary a bit.

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
      Morning all
      Night all

Heading to Tokyo today for meetings.

Comment

Morning all TFIF, etc etc. Finished for the week, about to go out for a beer or six, then 8.50am flight home tomorrow
        …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Go live has been put back a week (no tulip sherlock seeing as the new infrastructure still hasn't been pen tested yet) to the weekend of the 4/5th June, my contract ends 14th but been told they will want me to stay until the end of the month.

Is a two week extension really worth it, probably not, is the market dead so getting absolutely no sniffs of work, yes!

Suppose I can use the two weeks for a course or something during the down time
          Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
          I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
            Go live has been put back a week (no tulip sherlock seeing as the new infrastructure still hasn't been pen tested yet) to the weekend of the 4/5th June, my contract ends 14th but been told they will want me to stay until the end of the month.

Is a two week extension really worth it, probably not, is the market dead so getting absolutely no sniffs of work, yes!

Suppose I can use the two weeks for a course or something during the down time
            push for a 1 month extension as there will be more issues so this covers them for those contingencies. That takes you up to mid July and then you can have the summer holiday off....
            merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
              push for a 1 month extension as there will be more issues so this covers them for those contingencies. That takes you up to mid July and then you can have the summer holiday off....
              That is what I am trying to push for
              Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
              I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

The pole dancer arrived late today as she went to a pole dancing class this morning.

So far the photos shared have been 3 from the slutty poses game they played during a break and the corn snake she had coiled around her neck last night...

There is another contractor who sits next to her. He really doesn't know where to look....
                merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
                  My ticket to see them in November has been grabbed by my wife's best friend.
                  I would insist on my matrimonial rights, but then boys don't cry... 😂
                  I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

Comment

I didn't realise that Polish dancing was so popular.

Comment

Sounds very doubtful to me.

I think I'd be very careful around a woman like that.

Comment

Working...
                      X