• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
    </flounce>

Evening all. How's tricks?

Who are you, stranger?

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
      stranger?
      Just as strange as before.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
        the huge 21" Mitsubishi Diamond Pro 91TXM CRT monitor.
        There's sommat similar on my desk in work.

It is, as you say, really really fecking heavy.

I've got a CTX 21" monitor in my office next door, which was very convenient when I had to take the floor up to fix the central heating.

Fortunately I could slide it sideways onto the desk I use for electronicy stuff, so didn't have to pick it up.

Since it's a corner desk and the monitor is in the corner, the corner leg had made the carpet stick very firmly to the underlay & the underlay stuck very firmly to the floorboards.

I used a dutch hoe* to separate the layers.

*I needed the help & she charged extra.

Comment

Just as strange as before.
          How's the flat clearance going?

Comment

I phoned BHF today about their house clearance service. It isn't - they'll only take stuff they can sell. So I phoned a commercial company, but just got answerphone.

Will go this weekend with boxes and remove what I want to keep, then see if I pay someone to make it go away. Got to stop procrastinating on it.

Comment

How's things with you? Much to sort out?

Comment

Well done EE. I called them a couple of days ago about home move service. Everything set up and new address entered.

I asked for a call bar on a certain date, sure no problem they said.
                However they have put it on with immediate effect and I am unable to make outgoing calls. Good job we have mobiles.

Idiots.

Comment

</flounce>

Evening all. How's tricks?

We've missed you!

I have not been as active recently. assguru manages to spoil everything.....

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post

We've missed you!

I have not been as active recently. assguru manages to spoil everything.....
                    I don't mind sas. It's others that get on my nipple ends. (to borrow a phrase from TCD RIP)

I find the occasional neg rep therapeutic.

Comment

Dinner's on. Due to a slight miscalculation over use-by dates it's ribs again, but a fresh batch

I could have frozen them, I suppose, but there's a load of ribs in the freezer already

Comment

Working...
                      X