• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pig's bum

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
      Pig's bum
      ZeitZenChuryOm(tm).

Comment

ZeitZenChuryOm(tm).
        Champion drivelling Zeity!

Comment

Shopping done. As predicted, it was too damn warm to be going shopping

Still, at least I now have food

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
            Shopping done. As predicted, it was too damn warm to be going shopping

Still, at least I now have food
            This is a definite plus.

Comment

Whilst ignoring the COSHH forms, I've located some of the deceased ZeitRelatives using the interweb thingie.

Comment

This is a definite plus.
                It certainly promises to make my dinner tonight rather better than it would otherwise have been

Comment

Byeeeeee

Comment

Now that Sainsbury's have ended their Brand Match promotion, I've got around to having a look at the data about what I saved money on, which can still be found on their site in the short term if you log in with your Nectar card.

The overall conclusion I've come to is that I should do my shopping at Asda. The supposed savings Sainsbury's claim to be introducing instead will inevitably be targeted at "typical" consumers, and I ain't one. Asda is only over the road from Sainsbury's Prime, so it's a trivial matter to go there either instead or as well. Given that my vouchers tended to be in the five to eight quid range, it seems worth the minor extra hassle.

The only worry is that somebody who knows me might spot me going in there with the puffy shellsuited hordes off the estates who make up the majority of the clientele

Also, who knew Asda was so cheap for bottled ale? Four bottles of Old Peculier for a fiver? Hell yes!

Comment

Byeeeeee
                      Mind the rain

Still unpleasantly sunny here

Comment

Working...
                      X