• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Feck me.

Dianne Abbot is busily waffling on about how wonderful it is that Khan has been elected.

I must rush & turn the bitch off.

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
      Don't fall asleep
      No chance of that with exciting talks like "Lampposts: For or Against?"

Comment

I'm getting good at pulling into the business-permit-only space outside the door of the hotel on the stroke of 1:30pm, when the restriction ends for the weekend

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
          I'm getting good at pulling into the business-permit-only space outside the door of the hotel on the stroke of 1:30pm, when the restriction ends for the weekend
          merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

I'm looking at sheds.

Is this terminal?

Comment

Just to celebrate my doing the washing, it's started raining.

Comment

Rhodri Marsden is playing Erik Satie's Vexations. Currently on repetition 20. I've been to my hotel, checked in, been to my room to drop off my luggage, and come back; I left on repetition 4 or 5. About twenty more minutes of it, though the entire thing is 840 repetitions and takes about eighteen hours. Pianists have been known to abandon the attempt to play it mid-performance because they feared they were going mad.
                Last edited by NickFitz; 7 May 2016, 14:45.

Comment

Rhodri Marsden is playing Erik Satie's Vexations. Currently on repetition 20. I've been to my hotel, checked in, been to my room to drop off my luggage, and come back; I left on repetition 4 or 5. About twenty more minutes of it, though the entire thing is 840 repetitions and takes about eighteen hours. Pianists have been known to abandon the attempt to play it mid-performance because they feared they were going mad.
                  Though I should point out, my hotel is fifteen seconds away from the venue
                  Last edited by NickFitz; 7 May 2016, 14:45.

Comment

Though I should point out, my hotel is fifteen seconds away from the venue
                    Where's the bar?
                    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                      Where's the bar?
                      No bar at Conway Hall, and a Premier Inn bar isn't much to write home about

On the other hand, there's a pub next door, another opposite, and several more down the road and around every corner

Comment

Working...
                      X