• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, the agent with the "immediate start" gig never called

On the other hand, a different agent saw me hawking myself on Twitter. I've worked through them before, so he called for a chat, then he got one of his colleagues to call for a chat, and he's putting me forward for a gig that starts in a couple of weeks

And there's always that thing over Huntingdon way that may or may not come to anything.

Comment

Spent the afternoon trying to get a PICKIT3 to work as a debugger.

It works as a programmer ok, but just won't do the business as a debugger, giving the less than useful message that the target isn't ready.

Read the help & as far as I can see, it's all per spec.

I'll try connecting the Vdd of the pickit3 to the Vdd of the target tomorrow to see if that helps.

Comment

phew...being on the bench is tiring...time for a beer...
        Join IPSE

Comment

You know when people are trying to be helpful and in so doing make things utterly unhelpful and impossible

Well that
          merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Evening all.

How's it going out there in TPD-land?

Thinking of cracking open the vino this evening. It's a nice evening and CovBaby went to sleep about 7

Also reading the IPSE elections site - seems they're a bit short of candidates at the moment. I'm thinking of standing if that doesn't change. What do folk think?

Comment

Originally posted by covbob View Post
              Evening all.

How's it going out there in TPD-land?

Thinking of cracking open the vino this evening. It's a nice evening and CovBaby went to sleep about 7

Also reading the IPSE elections site - seems they're a bit short of candidates at the moment. I'm thinking of standing if that doesn't change. What do folk think?
              Happy to second you if you do... Although supposedly there is always a last minute rush of candidates (personally I don't believe it)...

Comment

I can't find a proposer at the moment...may have to drop out and leave it to others...
                Join IPSE

Comment

Originally posted by Alias View Post
                  I can't find a proposer at the moment...may have to drop out and leave it to others...
                  Post on the ipse thread in the future. I'm sure someone will...

I'm happy to but my concern is that my opinions and outspokenness may do more harm than good to a candidate - which is why I'm happier to second than propose....

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
                    Post on the ipse thread in the future. I'm sure someone will...

I'm happy to but my concern is that my opinions and outspokenness may do more harm than good to a candidate - which is why I'm happier to second than propose....
                    Thanks I'll see how it goes, still not sure whether I should or not...
                    Join IPSE

Comment

Originally posted by Alias View Post
                      I'll do it
                      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Working...
                      X