• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

asdfasdfasdf

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
      asdfasdfasdf
      ZeitZenChuryOm(tm)

Comment

That feeling when something quite promising appears on JobServe, then on reading to the end you realise it's through one of the S3 Group of Companies

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
          That feeling when something quite promising appears on JobServe, then on reading to the end you realise it's through one of the S3 Group of Companies

Or the job spec ends with must provide two references in order to be considered for the role
          "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

I worked through one or two of those in my time.

Comment

Can think of far worse agencies.
              merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
                Can think of far worse agencies.
                There are, but there are also far better ones. Well, better ones, at least

Comment

Bacon butty for lunch. Now I need to get organised and do stuff. Putting the laundry on would probably be a good start

Comment

There are, but there are also far better ones. Well, better ones, at least
                    That only matters if one of those better agencies advertises the role. My viewpoint is always first agency I can work with wins
                    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
                      That only matters if one of those better agencies advertises the role. My viewpoint is always first agency I can work with wins
                      Yep, I may give it a go anyway. Not sure about the distance though - north-west of Leeds, which I know from having gigged up there before is rather far for a daily commute

Comment

Working...
                      X