• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dfasdfasdf

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
      dfasdfasdf
      ZeitZenChuryOm(tm).

I won't be working outside this afternoon from the looks of it.

The drizzle is now light rain.

Can't see the other side of the valley any more.

Comment

Afternoon denizens

Overcast here now; it might rain soon, apparently

There's a blue and white banner outside Sainsbury's Local, related to the football. I daresay I'll encounter even more of them if I venture out. Things may become intolerable in about two hours, it seems

Comment

Still sunny here, but clouds are beginning to gather.

Have done 10 rounds with the brambles. I have retired, scratched and bleeding.

Looking out the window, my efforts have made no noticeable difference. Victory to the brambles, I think.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
            Still sunny here, but clouds are beginning to gather.

Have done 10 rounds with the brambles. I have retired, scratched and bleeding.

Looking out the window, my efforts have made no noticeable difference. Victory to the brambles, I think.
            It'll look lovely in about thirty years. That's how gardening works, isn't it?

Comment

The police helicopter has been buzzing around outside for ten or fifteen minutes

I looked out the front to see if anything was going on, and the road is deserted. There's almost no traffic, and there's no people. This is completely unprecedented for this time on a Sunday. I can only assume everybody's watching the football

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                Yep unless it's trees or large bushes then you have to wait 50 or longer....
                "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                  Probably. Someone else will be tending it by then (I hope!)

Comment

The first floor back have a leak in their bathroom, which is dripping through the ceiling by the back door

It's always a Bank Holiday weekend when these things happen, isn't it. No chance of it getting fixed until Tuesday. Ho hum

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
                      Ta. BHF do 'house clearance', so might give them a call next week and see how much they will do. Will ignore for today, and go and hack at stuff in the garden and see if that improves my spirits.
                      House clearance services will come round, look over whats in there and offer you a price for the lot. It won't be much, but they will take pretty much anything that isn't nailed down so make sure you have removed all the bits you want before they start.
                      "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Working...
                      X