• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A role popped up on JobServe that seems to have an almost uncanny concatenation of things I've done and/or like to do. Even the stuff at ExClientCorp, which I reckoned was unlikely to ever be of much value to me once I escaped, is in there as a "nice to have an understanding of" at the end

CV sent off with covering wotsit pointing out all the relevance, so let's see if the agent is back from the pub yet

Comment

Four seasons already today.

Currently bucketing down.

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
        Four seasons already today.

Currently bucketing down.
        Vivaldi here too.

Just had an enormous thunder clap. Lightening. Snow. Hail.

It was sunny earlier.....

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
          Vivaldi here too.

Just had an enormous thunder clap. Lightening. Snow. Hail.

It was sunny earlier.....
          3 seasons so far, now a grey version of the simpsons
          "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Unbelievable. Clear blue skies and I've had to shift the blinds to avoid screen glare.

Comment

There we have it. The only thing remaining on the laptop is a browser with CUK on it. Time to close down and hit the pub

Comment

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
                There we have it. The only thing remaining on the laptop is a browser with CUK on it. Time to close down and hit the pub
                Sounds like a plan.

Comment

Well there's a thing, I've just come up with a cunning plan to make the now useless ICEbreaker PIC modules, of which we have 20 or so, useful once again.

If it works it'll amaze even me.

Byeeeee

Comment

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post

Comment

Been out to get my prescription. Due to last month's shenanigans I couldn't order the new one until Wednesday and used the last of a couple of things yesterday, so I was hoping that it would be ready, but wasn't sure. It turned out all the items had been picked and were sitting there in the back, in one of many little plastic baskets (one per person), but the pharmacist had to sign off on it, and he'd gone for lunch

No problem; off I went to do the shopping. When I got back a bit over an hour later, it was ready. Before "automation", I would have just picked it up from next door yesterday and been down the pharmacy with it then, and it would have been dispensed on the spot

Overall, I'm not convinced that the move to digital has been a rip-roaring success, though I suppose it's slightly easier on the GP's biro

Comment

Working...
                      X