• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trout related nonsense up on t'blog if anyone is interested. Its a BBQ recipe but also adapted for those who can't be bothered with BBQ.
    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Anyone watch Line of Duty last night?

Excellent end to the series
      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post

Social etiquette with Giant Alien Lizards really is a minefield.
        The Wig Wearing War Criminal never got the hang of it either.

Comment

Morning denizens

Simpsonsesque, but with an air of ambivalence about it, out there today

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
            Oh and Boomed subject to contract and start date.

Comment

Stunning.

I'm having so much fun that I can scarcely contain my indifference.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
                Stunning.

I'm having so much fun that I can scarcely contain my indifference.
                Same here - rather slow.

Picked up the new CovToyotaAuris this morning - second-hand, 07 plate, 80k on the clock. Should last a few years whilst I build up the funds a bit (and the fuel economy beats the last one too).

Comment

I rather fancied a Starlet Sportif, but never got around to buying one.

Comment

Having a fish finger cob for lunch

Comment

Just starting to rain at the wharf.

Comment

Working...
                      X