• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    So what is lined up next?

Apart from recovering from drinking session.....
    May and June are pencilled in for recovery. After that, who knows

Comment

Morning all
      TFIF
      TFIABH
      TFIID
      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Morning
        "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Oh and Boomed subject to contract and start date.
          "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
            Oh and Boomed subject to contract and start date.

Comment

Another optimistic Esteemed Customer wanted a PIC16F723A, very specifically in general we haven't fecking got any and there's no chance of buying any in either.

I'm a bit fed up with this now.

<veins are pulsing in Zeity's temples>

Comment

morning all

Tis almost the weekend don'tcha know.

Comment

I think I need to be a bit more surreptitious in looking at LinkedIn

Just had a word from the big cheese here saying, I know you're under utilised, and there is massive uncertainty with the system decommissioning but we need you to stay as long as possible as the transfer to the new joint venture is going so badly we need to cover our arses and be whiter than white so the NewCo can't blame us for not cooperating.

Its nice to be wanted
                  Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                  I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
                    I'm a bit fed up with this now.
                    I was going to reply with a "chin up" type comment but I figured since you're a GAL the term "chin" might be inappropriate. Then I decided upon the term "snout" but thought that this might go even more horribly wrong.

Social etiquette with Giant Alien Lizards really is a minefield.

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
                      I was going to reply with a "chin up" type comment but I figured since you're a GAL the term "chin" might be inappropriate. Then I decided upon the term "snout" but thought that this might go even more horribly wrong.

Social etiquette with Giant Alien Lizards really is a minefield.
                      However do we manage? I think Zeity needs to issue a GAL ettiquette book to us all.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Working...
                      X