• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just got called by potential new clientco that I interviewed with this morning.

They wanted me to come in on Thursday. I haven't even seen a contract yet and am not setting foot on site without one.

Have told them I can start in a couple of weeks time, it took them 3 weeks with their interview process, they can wait a couple more. Need to sort stuff out at home before I start.
    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Ribeye steak and chips for tea - one of those dry-aged-for-however-long-it-is ones from M&S

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
        Ribeye steak and chips for tea - one of those dry-aged-for-however-long-it-is ones from M&S
        one of Mrs V's customers is a butcher, he occasionally sends a food parcel. Last one contained some awesome steaks. Wife said it was (almost) the best meat she ever had!
        Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Morning cold out.

Junior doctors on strike, southern trains on strike and paramedics want to strike.
          "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Morning all

And a funny old morn it is too, to be sure.

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
              Morning cold out.

Junior doctors on strike, southern trains on strike and paramedics want to strike.
              Sounds like the spring of discontent all over again again.

Comment

What a pleasant morning. Sunny, chilly, and not too many lunatics on the roads of Bradford. Even so, can't wait to GTF out of here

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                  Morning cold out.

Life on Mars?

Comment

Comment

A bit Tokyo outside.....

Comment

Working...
                      X