• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've lost the will to live.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
      I've lost the will to live.
      Where did you last have it?
      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Afternoon all
        "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
          Where did you last have it?

Have you checked your handbag?

Have you just done boy-looking?
          …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Just got back from my 4th interview for gig, nailed it.

Pimp comes back with the compliance e-mail of all the gubbins they usually require, told him they had all the necessary already as they were the agency that did my last contract.

Also mentioned in said e-mail were Health forms???? (new one on me) and gaps in CV (references and bank statements), said that they needed to confirm if this was still the case for NL as compliance is different. But if they wanted anything for gaps prior to 2011, I aint got no bank statements as I closed all my UK bank accounts when I moved and having recently renewed my passport , have no travel stamps as you have to hand your passport into the embassy here in NL when renewing and you don't get it back.

Better keep looking for a new gig.
            "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
              Just got back from my 4th interview for gig, nailed it.

well done!

(then I went back and read the rest of your post)

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
              Better keep looking for a new gig.

:bugger:
              Last edited by WTFH; 25 April 2016, 11:04.

Comment

Links are up, for those with a desperate need to pass the time

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                  Links are up, for those with a desperate need to pass the time

I shall go look now, while watching another thread spin out of control by people who only think of "growth" as financial.

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
                    well done!

(then I went back and read the rest of your post)

:bugger:

Will see, if its compliance over here, then it's a CRB check and references for the last 2 years for contractors, if it's the UK requirements then gig

PITA that it's taken them 3 weeks to get through the interview process

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Laundry on. It's a barrel of fun here

Comment

Working...
                      X