• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    Just had one of those serendipitous moments where, following a link that was retweeted into my timeline on Twitter to an article about various old buildings in the neighbourhoods of Aigburth and Mossley Hill in Liverpool, I then follow a link from there to a story about an escaped chimpanzee, and realise that I've landed on the site of somebody I've actually met at web development conferences
    I was recommended a website on credit swap mathematics at JPM back in 2005. It was the same site, different section, as a f4j activist who I had met a few times.

Of course, mathematically it is expected.....

Comment

Shopping done!

Looks like around quarter to two on Wednesday is a good time to hit Sainsbury's Prime - the lunchtime trade has been and gone, there aren't yet very many OAPs cluttering the aisles, and there's a smattering of MILFs to brighten the place up

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
        Shopping done!

Looks like around quarter to two on Wednesday is a good time to hit Sainsbury's Prime - the lunchtime trade has been and gone, there aren't yet very many OAPs cluttering the aisles, and there's a smattering of MILFs to brighten the place up
        But you were there.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
          But you were there.
          Oi!

Comment

Just bought a new domain name for the crm extensions I'm about to start selling. I really shouldn't but Houdini.co.uk was too nice to turn down especially when you see the tulip names most consultancies use.
            merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

And in other news my new laptop has arrived.

Xeon processor, quadro gpu, 48gb ram, dual 512gb ssds (well one is an nvme device of insane speed). Should last me a while

Yes I know it's Dell rather than Apple but I can't wait for the new MacBook pros to arrive
              Last edited by eek; 20 April 2016, 15:02.
              merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Managed to write up 3 blog articles today. Have another two to do and then its a a bit of editing on some others.

Then need to go back and re label most of the posts so I can have starter, main and dessert categories on the main page.

I did contact a company regarding revamping the site, by revamping I mean new skin. They were talking about €600 to do the job. Feck orf!

Face to Face tomorrow, will see how that goes. Need to dig out my suit. If I get this gug it will require having to purchase more suits, as I only have one now. All the gigs I've had of late have been casual attire.
                "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Last edited by zeitghost; 12 August 2016, 20:39.

Comment

Last edited by zeitghost; 12 August 2016, 20:39.

Comment

Last edited by zeitghost; 12 August 2016, 20:40.

Comment

Working...
                      X