• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
    Just discovered that one requires a felling license to chop down trees.

Well, there's a thing then.
    You're a lumberjack and you're OK.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
      Who wants some rep? Need to spread it about a bit. Hard to find rep-worthy posts in general specifically.
      Rep is so 2014
      merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

The ZeitMieleWashingMachine is half an hour away from completing its 2nd run of the day.

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
          Rep is so 2014
          Indeed. But some people post such dross that the urge to neg becomes overwhelming

Comment

Eyup. Back from Redber Coffee roasters. Sumatra Mandheling, Sumatra Lintong and a Nepalese. Caffeine fix sorted for the next two weeks.
            I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

Comment

The ZeitMieleWashingMachine is half an hour away from completing its 2nd run of the day.
              Thanks for the timely reminder that I meant to put some washing on yesterday

*scampers to kitchen clutching soiled garments*

Comment

Gosh, I've done one run and I'm knackered. Does it have a fitbit?

Comment

time.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
                    Gosh, I've done one run and I'm knackered. Does it have a fitbit?
                    Considering the price, it damn well should have.

And do the ironing too.

Coz I'm not gonna do it no matter what.

Comment

Well there's 3 jampots & another free with a gallon of 1977 oil drinking glass installed on the ZeitParents' grave.

The tulips had just about given up the ghost, but the daffs, carnations & roses were doing ok.

I suppose the next time I'll wander up there is on StarWars(tm) day, which was his birthday.

Comment

Working...
                      X