• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning all
    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Morning
      "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Morning denizens

The alleged snow showers of earlier this morning appear to have been some kind of invisible snow; no evidence of the stuff anywhere. Sunny out, though it's definitely on the chilly side

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
          I'd stick to tea if I were you, old chap, or you might find your spout gets blocked.
          Getting old. Happens to the best of us. Better than a leaky spout though.

Comment

For the last seven years, I have been getting an annual statement from the Halifax showing a closed credit card with 22p credit.

Finally got round to ringing them - having gone through their very painful automated procedure and waited an interminable time for a "UK based customer services representative" I spoke to a very helpful chappie and have finally got it sorted. That's one less minor hassle for my spouse/offspring when I eventually pop my clogs.

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
              Morning

Comment

Originally posted by teapot418 View Post
                Getting old. Happens to the best of us. Better than a leaky spout though.
                You're Goddamn Right!

Comment

Kedgeree for lunch.

Very nice.

Went a tad overboard on the chilli though.

Comment

Who wants some rep? Need to spread it about a bit. Hard to find rep-worthy posts in general specifically.

Comment

Just discovered that one requires a felling license to chop down trees.

Well, there's a thing then.

Comment

Working...
                      X