• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

asdfasdf

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
      asdfasdf
      ZeitZenChuryOm(tm).

Well if the interment is tomorrow, they don't seem to have done anything to the grave.

Though one solitary daisy is showing its head.

Comment

The rain we've been promised in an hour or so every hour since this morning has finally arrived, though not in very great quantities, and it didn't last very long.

There were supposed to be thunderstorms and everything! What a swizz

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
          The rain we've been promised in an hour or so every hour since this morning has finally arrived, though not in very great quantities, and it didn't last very long.

There were supposed to be thunderstorms and everything! What a swizz
          Cool!
          "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
            Odd things you learn on Twitter #4,371: Bruce Forsyth is older than Anne Frank would be if she was still alive
            I had to read that a couple of times.

For those who are as confused as me

Bruce Forsyth was born before Anne Frank
            Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
            I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
              In other news bought a new laptop yesterday as I have run out of storage, you can't expand Macs and I need a Windows machine for something I'm working on.

My dell outlet skills haven't gone rusty after 6 years. New dimension 7510 laptop with top of range processor, graphics card and ssd for £1270 inc vat. Retail is supposedly £3100 (as if). That will do for this project
              Plan B or new Gig?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
                Plan B or new Gig?
                Both. New gig requires me to significantly enhance crm's product and pricing engine. It's part of my contract that that work is mine to sell to others and that laptop will allow me to do it in the evenings

Oh and I do have a customer already interested (from Washington state no less).
                merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Both. New gig requires me to significantly enhance crm's product and pricing engine. It's part of my contract that that work is mine to sell to others and that laptop will allow me to do it in the evenings

I did that in a previous gig, CPQ
                  Join IPSE

Comment

Nice, did you ask for that in the contract?

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
                      Nice, did you ask for that in the contract?
                      Yep - it was a reason why I took this gig over the other 3.
                      merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Working...
                      X