• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Back from B&Q about £70 poorer.

2 tins of super exterior grade paint, 2 bits of wood, and a self assembly sort of exterior door for the shed.

Plus a new Diamond Card.

Comment

Just listening to some tory scumbag bastard saying it doesn't matter if Port Talbot steelworks closes.

If I knew who he was, I'd go & put some dogtulipe through his letterbox.

Probably the same scumbag tory bastard that I remember seeing on the television in the 1980s saying that it didn't matter if manufacturing closed in the uk, after all who wants to make things?

Comment

Memo to self: do try to remember when you've got custard cooking in the microwave.

And not go next door to set up a recording whilst it's cooking.

Coz you then return to find it all over the place in said microwave.

Comment

I hate children's parents. Why is it fun to drag them around a shopping centre?
          "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

DPD tracker website now says my parcel may arrive any time up to 22:00, having stuck to 17:00 right up until… 17:00

And their Twitter people, though helpful when they're there, go home at 17:00 so I now have no idea what's happening

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
              I now have no idea what's happening
              You are now as bemused as I.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
                You are now as bemused as I.
                All in it together

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
                  Seems to be working fine. Here's a direct linky
                  works for me, its roast with potatoes tonight but now I fancy burgers, curse you!
                  Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Works for me here - for some reason in t'office, the page just hung. Tried a few times.

Did burgers for tea - not quite as fancy as norr's, but very nice anyway.

Now relaxing with a ginless tonic.

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
                      Managed to do some digging in the garden today. Moved some plants around.

This time of year in cloggy supermarkets they give out these seedling boxes (moestuintjes). Have quite a few so going to plant them all and see what happens this year.
                      planted out some some IKEA wall flower pots with mini Miss V. Am in trouble for covering her in compost but how else does a small person plant something without covering yourself and wiping it on your dress?

yep they still sell them

BYGEL Container - IKEA
                      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
                      X