• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning

Comment

Ooooo.

Added complication.

Doctor doesn't issue death cert coz ZeitMater was under a Denial of Liberty Order.

Coroner does instead & they're backed up coz of the Bank Holiday.

This could run & run.

Comment

Well the blue Simpsonian skies were replaced by a murrain of beasts type sky.

It's back to Simpsons sky again now.

Off down town now to tax one of the ZeitAutomobiles.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
          Ooooo.

Added complication.

Doctor doesn't issue death cert coz ZeitMater was under a Denial of Liberty Order.

This could run & run.
          Do you mean deprivation of liberty?
          Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
          I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Well the blue Simpsonian skies were replaced by a murrain of beasts type sky.

It's back to Simpsons sky again now.

Off down town now to tax one of the ZeitAutomobiles.
            Do you know you can do it online now? Or is Wales still that backwards that the internet hasn't been invented there yet?
            Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
            I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Ooooo.

Added complication.

This could run & run.
              Coroner took best part of a week with my mum. Still waiting for the full report...
              Clouds and silver linings - you don't have to pay the doc to certify the death - coroner does it for free.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
                sssssshhhhhhhh

Don't tell anyone, but its the first time the argument has been put so succinctly as to allow me to seriously consider voting to leave the EU would be best, but then again this is just one issue in a myriad of problems, do we save steel to shaft auto manufacturing?
                No you save steel making to ensure we have a long term auto industry
                merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Do you mean deprivation of liberty?
                  Whatever.

If she'd managed to escape, they'd have brought her back is what it boils down to in the end.

Comment

Do you know you can do it online now? Or is Wales still that backwards that the internet hasn't been invented there yet?
                    I am.

Plus, I support the Post Office.

Someone's got to.

Comment

Morning all

The Isle of Wight doesn't appear to have blown away over the weekend.

Bright and sunny but breezy with some very big piles of cloud floating around up there,
                      "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Working...
                      X