• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
    Newsflash: The care home has just phoned Zeity to tell him he's now officially an orphan.

ZeitMater popped her clogs about 22:30ish.

I seem to have done all my weeping earlier today.

Night all
    I'm so sorry for your loss
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Morning denizens

The rain has finally moved on, leaving a cold, grey, damp day behind

Comment

@Zeity
        "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Links are up

Comment

Thanks,all.

It's quite a nice sunny day here, with the blue clouds outweighing the white ones.

Just come back from the carehome where all the ladies seemed quite cut up.

Nice to know that they'll miss her.

It's been a long and winding road since the 18th December 2013 when ZeitPater fell over & ended up in hospital.

Comment

I'm off up the cemetery shortly to plant some more bulbs & such like on my grandparents' resting place.

Hopefully it'll be a suitably impressive show by the summer*.

*This assumes, of course, that such a thing as "summer" still exists.

Comment

Ooh, sunlight!

Though when I looked out of the window to marvel at it, I discovered it's only just stopped chucking it down again

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                  Ooh, sunlight!

Though when I looked out of the window to marvel at it, I discovered it's only just stopped chucking it down again
                  Having been quite nice and bright all day here, it's now clouded over and looks like rain.

Comment

Originally posted by covbob View Post
                    Having been quite nice and bright all day here, it's now clouded over and looks like rain.
                    You can't be in Coventry then... Glorious here.
                    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                      The rain has finally moved on
                      It's back.

Comment

Working...
                      X