• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    How are your height augmented traffic lights doing?

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
      How are your height augmented traffic lights doing?
      I assume they're working, as the workers haven't been back since. But I can't be bothered to go out and have a look

Comment

Getting myself very confused over dinner. I was going to have lamb chops. But when I went to get started, I realised that they didn't need to be eaten yet, and it would be better to use up the leftover chicken in red wine from last night, if only because the freezer's a bit full and I can't be bothered to rearrange things to make room for it.

So, having settled on CRW and popped that in the oven to reheat, I just went back to the kitchen so I could get the gravy started. The gravy for the lamb I'm not having

At least I didn't actually make it, then remember

Comment

Getting myself very confused over dinner. I was going to have lamb chops. But when I went to get started, I realised that they didn't need to be eaten yet, and it would be better to use up the leftover chicken in red wine from last night, if only because the freezer's a bit full and I can't be bothered to rearrange things to make room for it.

So, having settled on CRW and popped that in the oven to reheat, I just went back to the kitchen so I could get the gravy started. The gravy for the lamb I'm not having

At least I didn't actually make it, then remember

I had sausages in a bun for tea.

They were my home made sausages, mind you.

Planning on some Chinese BBQ pork belly at some point at the weekend. Trying to work out when I'll have the time as I need to cook it for 8 hours at least.
          "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

I still ache. Oddly it's just back of arms that really hurt.

I have to remind myself when adding weights to schedule that it will hurt and I need to try to continue doing them not drop them after a few months due to time constraints.
            "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Lovely full moon out

I think, strictly speaking, it's just past full; but it still looks nice

Comment

Morning all
                …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Goodnight

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
                    Morning all
                    Enjoy the bacon!

Comment

Enjoy the bacon!

Was good again this morning - continental breakfast.
                      Am going for a meat lunch today (hot plate on the table so I can show the meat it before eating.

Sleep well!
                      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Working...
                      X