• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ZeitMater is further from death's door that it appeared yesterday.

ZeitSis & I went to see her this afternoon & she's considerably perkier than she was.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
      Has been sunny and warm up here. Bike ride earlier and had to unzip the jersey!

Now clouding over and going cooler.

Been to vist GMIL, not a good one today. Very down and suffering from "intestinal discomfort"

Trouble is every time she needs the loo it takes two of them to help her as she's no longer mobile under her own steam and can't stand up on her own either.

It's ever so much fun getting old, innit?

Comment

In other other news, I've repaired the ZeitWashingLine(tm) with some line I found in Morrisons.

It's plastic coated flexible wire, so goodness knows how long that'll last.

Comment

It's turned into a glorious afternoon, full sun but still coldish.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post

Been to vist GMIL, not a good one today. Very down and suffering from "intestinal discomfort"

Trouble is every time she needs the loo it takes two of them to help her as she's no longer mobile under her own steam and can't stand up on her own either.

and

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post

ZeitMater is further from death's door that it appeared yesterday.

ZeitSis & I went to see her this afternoon & she's considerably perkier than she was.
              He's an old tease, that grim reaper.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                Just been on the phone to my parents - my mum was down the garden, getting things ready for spring
                Healthy, cheerful, compos mentis parents FTW!

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
                  Healthy, cheerful, compos mentis parents FTW!
                  WMSS.

Comment

BBC Radio 4 - Turntable Tales, Turntablists and Turntable Survival

The bit at 25:45 on is the way to go.

Comment

This time next week it'll be 19:19.

Comment

Working...
                      X