• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
    A beer has dispatched my headache
    Join IPSE

Comment

My steak and ale casserole was absolutely delicious

I think I'll also have a beer, to celebrate that, and the resignation of IDS

Comment

Just watched Everest. It gives the impression that mountaineering in Nepal is a great way to completely ruin an inordinately expensive holiday

Comment

Just eaten breakfast in Bondi. Organic, Orshmanic, pseudo-beach-hippy-bollocks. Gluten free, sprouted bread, raw. I had the cheese and onion toastie on white bread. Much better.
          I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

Comment

Evening all. Spent the day in Kyoto. Very enjoyable. Saw a few temples, walked lots and had a sherbet or two in the Jive Bar.
            …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Afternoon all

My first attempt at kedgeree was ok ish, but not up to ZeitMater's standard.

And you can boil eggs in the kettle.

It works rather well.

In other news FB won't post the fword and seems reluctant to post "unadulterated".

Oh,, and the washing line broke, but not the half I was hanging the washing on.

Comment

Originally posted by Alias View Post
                I joke about the beer, a beer would kill me at this point... Just glad I can exit the dark room

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                  My steak and ale casserole was absolutely delicious

I think I'll also have a beer, to celebrate that, and the resignation of IDS
                  The Shade of Geoffrey Howe.

Comment

Afternoon denizens

Grey day here

In fact, yesterday and today have felt more autumnal than vernal

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                      Afternoon denizens

Grey day here

In fact, yesterday and today have felt more autumnal than vernal
                      Early it was sunny then it keeps swapping.
                      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Working...
                      X