• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    I suppose it is, really - it's pretty much classic teapot shape, a sort of creamy white colour, with large spots in various shades of blue
    Sounds very nice. I don't suppose it's single?

Comment

Originally posted by teapot418 View Post
      Sounds very nice. I don't suppose it's single?
      It is, but how am I going to get any tea if it goes swanning off to Gretna Green?

Comment

Lentil <pfffft> soup was so nice that I had 3 bowls.

Totally stuffed now.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
          Lentil <pfffft> soup was so nice that I had 3 bowls.

Totally stuffed now.
          I had cabbage for tea, so I guess I'm in the same boat as you.
          "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Parents evening tonight. "Inconsistent" is the message of the evening, but all in all pretty good.

Knackered now.

Comment

Pork chops for tea, avec chips, peas, and gravy

I somehow managed to squeeze that in in the gaps between various attempts to get Xdebug installed and working with PHP on the iMac. I remember doing this several years ago on another machine, and it was an utter pain in the arse that time too

Comment

I had too many vegetables for supper - they were nice going down though. I guess I shouldn't eat kale, broccoli and cabbage plus other veg in one sitting.
                "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Morning all
                  Excellent evening. Taken to dinner in a proper Japanese restaurant (shoes at the door, etc), then out for a few beers.
                  Finishing todays' meetings at 3pm to allow the guys from Tokyo to get home early since this is a long weekend for them. Just need to hold it all together for 6 hours...
                  …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Join IPSE

Comment

It's the weekend! 3.50pm and I'm done for the week
                      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Working...
                      X