• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Righty ho! Off to Hamsterjam.
    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

ZeitBoredNow(tm)

Due to staff illness, the Friday class has infiltrated the lab, preventing Zeity from his usual pursuit of playing freecell and coding crap in C.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
        Not sure what I am most annoyed with, losing a day's billing as car died on the drive home last night, or having to get the not quite top spec car I wanted and having to settle for the 2nd top spec as I can't drive down to Sheffield to pick it up
        Decided to wait and get the car I want, sorted a one way car hire to Sheffield so will pick it up Monday/Tuesday, waiting for them to come collect the old car for scrap as I just want rid of it!
        Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
        I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Nearly time to bugger off down the hill to escapedom.

Comment

Comment

Afternoon denizens

Sunny today

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
                Fire Brigade?
                Probably

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                  Probably
                  Interestingly enough Miss V - 2 is a fire cadet and 2 weeks ago they let them loose with the power jaws and she came home proudly bearing a small triangle of corner post from a car she helped cut up.

I have to make a plaque for it once the CNC is running.
                  Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
                    Interestingly enough Miss V - 2 is a fire cadet and 2 weeks ago they let them loose with the power jaws and she came home proudly bearing a small triangle of corner post from a car she helped cut up.

I have to make a plaque for it once the CNC is running.
                    Apparently the fire and rescue people weren't needed until the morning after, when they came to cut the bodies out after the police had finished

Comment

Drove Mr ms and ms#5 up to the footie. An owl flew across just in front of me on my way home. Don't often see owls.

Comment

Working...
                      X