• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kung fu panda 3 as good as number 1! Amazing as number 2 was rubbish.

Comment

I am watching the spy who loved me.

I want to keep an eye on the rugby though.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
        Horrible here earlier.

More horrible here now.
        Turning sunny here now

Comment

Evening all

Comment

It's been quite a nice day here today, although it did rain for about 10 minutes or so earlier, just to remind us all that it could, if it felt like.

Comment

Washing almost done, this may be the last time the Hotpoint 9605 1050 Electronic Deluxe toploader gets used if the Miele gets delivered tomorrow & proves satisfactory.

Since I discovered the trick with a stick it's cut down the time enormously since I can use reasonable sized loads as long as I it regularly at the correct time.

Comment

Quite naturally enough, to celebrate the retirement of said washing machine, the bottom of the large packet of Persil(tm) decided to fall out & cover the floor with said detergent.

Ho frigging hum.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                  Turning sunny here now
                  Went out to the back yard. Literally the moment I stepped out of the door, it started raining. But on the bright side, there was a big double rainbow

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
                    Quite naturally enough, to celebrate the retirement of said washing machine, the bottom of the large packet of Persil(tm) decided to fall out & cover the floor with said detergent.

Ho frigging hum.
                    New washing machine, new packet of Persil

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                      New washing machine, new packet of Persil
                      There's still half of it left.

Dunno if I can use it in a Miele though.

However I shall probably try so to do.

Comment

Working...
                      X