• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
    Talking of Hamsterjam, not really my place to say, but...

According to linkedIn, a former and much missed denizen of TPD is soon to make an honest woman of his good lady.

Congrats to MTT if you happen to be reading!
    Are we allowed to ask if he still would now?
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post

Got a friend who is in Hamsterjam at the moment, anything Foodie that you can recommend (permie budget though)
      Downstairs streetfood restaurant of the michelin place we went to last year
      De Foodhallen is pretty good, lots of different food stalls and reasonable prices, really woth checking out
      HappyHappyJoyJoy - reviewed it recently on t'blog
      For beers check In De Wildeman
      Or The Beer temple

If they fancy doing a reasonable afternoon tea type thing try the Amstel Hotel
      "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
        Are we allowed to ask if he still would now?
        We can ask.

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
          De Foodhallen is pretty good, lots of different food stalls and reasonable prices, really woth checking out
          Or The Beer temple

The afternoon tea thing may appeal, do you need to book?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Talking of Hamsterjam, not really my place to say, but...

According to linkedIn, a former and much missed denizen of TPD is soon to make an honest woman of his good lady.

Congrats to MTT if you happen to be reading!
            Didn't see that on LinkedIn, he was supposed to marry her several years back but never did. Apparently it was summat to do with not having the right paperwork (birth cert, he was supposedly born in some now non existent ex Brit African colony), which you certainly need over here.
            "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
              Or The Beer temple

Speaking of the Michelin place, am off there next week again.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Anyone up for a London Grub Club soon? I fancy Hawksmoor again

Comment

Whereabouts in the wharf is that?

Comment

Funny you should mention that, there is a course in London I fancy doing, but its a Thursday/Friday so most people would have buggered off home on Thursday night

Comment

So do I Even if it was only a few weeks back I went there.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Working...
                      X