• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    When I was working in Cambridge the other year, she came in the pub one evening with a group of what appeared to be visiting academics from foreign lands. They went and sat in the garden though, so I've no idea of her conversational prowess.
    You should of gone all American and ask for a selfie with her.

I'm finding some parts of the program freaky as they are looking at bones and skulls.
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

She's visiting the local brothel.

Pointing out that travellers, poorer sort of people and people from the port use it as the rich had slaves for that kind of thing.

Comment

I just watched last night's Person of Interest eps.

More guns.

More interesting than falling asleep pretending to watch a docu* on the Beeb.

*This is my modus operandi during documentaries these days. Ho hum.

Comment

On which happy note:

Evening all, mind how you go

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
            You should of gone all American and ask for a selfie with her.
            I had my favourite seat - wasn't going to risk losing it to some foreigner who doesn't understand the rules of pubs, of which there are many in Cambridge

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
              On which happy note:

Evening all, mind how you go
              Goodnight

Comment

It's bin day tomorrow, so I ventured forth with an offering, to propitiate the gods of refuse collection.

It's a horrid night out there now. Biting cold wind, and absolutely tipping down

Comment

Some f**king lorry down the road has been running it's generators and had lights flashing keeping everyone awake finishing off building work. I'm glad I'm not in the houses it's parked infront of otherwise they may have been a murder.

It finally turned them off 5 minutes ago so they may have been someone coming out with a spanner. Lots of my neighbours are in the building trade.....

Comment

Join IPSE

Comment

Morning all. TFIF, WFH
                      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Working...
                      X