• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by covbob View Post
    Well, I'm almost up to date with The Archers - just listening to tonight's episode.

It's all coming to a head, isn't it? Rob kicking Kirsty out won't help his cause.
    All we need now is Kirsty going postal & blowing away the bully & his hideous parent.

<ZG in "maybe I can listen to it again once they've gone" mode>

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      The jam was red.
      FTFY.

Comment

Morning

Comment

Invoice and timesheets have been sent off

Comment

However pooch hasnt been well since annual injection. So I have another trip upto the vets at lunch

Comment

Morning denizens

Early start today, to get the car to the vet's. Though admittedly, this time last year, I would have been halfway to Nottingham at the time I got up today; so not that early, in the scheme of things.

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
              Morning all

Stone me, it's parky out there.
              Indeed

The car windows needed a good scrape before I could set off. Then I remembered I needed to put some petrol in, as it was very low; the last time I filled up was Boxing Day. But the petrol station a hundred yards away is closed for major, digging-up-the-ground refurbishment, so I had to use the knowledge gleaned this time last year to take a sneaky run through back roads to the next-nearest one that I could get to without getting snarled up in traffic. That one also has a good route, that doesn't get too busy, from it to where the car needed to be, so that was all dealt with and the car dropped off within fifteen minutes or so.

Walking back (about ten minutes) was enough to numb my ears considerably, but I cheered myself with the thought of getting a sausage cob for breakfast from the cob shop. But it turns out the young ladies who now have the place don't start work as early as the middle-aged ladies who used to be there, and open at half eight rather than half seven. So I was home, cobless, at about twenty-five past eight.

So coffee is now brewing and while it does that, I'm about to pop next door to pick up my prescription, then back over the road for a second try for the sausage cob

Comment

Prescription got, sausage cob fetched, coffee poured

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                  Prescription got,
                  Well done

sausage cob fetched,
                  Very nice too

coffee poured
                  Disappointing

Comment

Originally posted by teapot418 View Post
                    Disappointing
                    Morning coffee, afternoon tea

Comment

Morning coffee, afternoon tea
                      +1

Tea after 3:00.
                      "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Working...
                      X