• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Big sis reaches half a century on Wednesday. Have left it somewhat tardy to procure a birthday present.

Was thinking about what she might like - have vague memories of her liking a perfume that my dear late departed father referred to as "Anus Anus".

Googling turns up Anais Anais and the bottle looks familiar.

So I google shopping Australia and find several sites that promise free delivery to Oz. You go through the whole checkout process, only to discover they've added 40AUD for delivery.

Why is there no amazon.com.au?!?

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post

Why is there no amazon.com.au?!?
      Actually there is an amazon.com.au, but they only sell books. C'mon Australia, join the 21st century.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
        Actually there is an amazon.com.au, but they only sell books. C'mon Australia, join the 21st century.
        Anais Anais by Cacharel Eau de Toilette 100ml Spray Gift Set : My Beauty Spot
        merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

In other news my parents are away on a cruise so perfect time to play a trick.

Visited London on Thursday so bought a 3 ft gnome to hide in the house for when they return.

Unfortunately my brother who never goes round there called in on Saturday and sent them a photo of my nephews with the gnome. Grrrr

Comment

Comment

Loving retirement on a Sunday night. Clare Teal could be relaxing... Guilt free wine, too.
              I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

Comment

Cheers eek - ordered! Hope she still likes it - the "anus anus" thing was probably 30 years ago!

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post

Comment

Chicken casserole for dinner. I actually wanted a fry-up, but I was dubious about my rather unreliable fridge's ability to keep the chicken fresh for tomorrow. Anyway, it turned out nice again

Comment

Well, I'm almost up to date with The Archers - just listening to tonight's episode.

It's all coming to a head, isn't it? Rob kicking Kirsty out won't help his cause.

Comment

Working...
                      X