• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well on the final run of the day, the agitator thing decided it would finally agitate.

There's only one pair of jeans in there at the moment.

3 towels were too much for it.

Comment

Originally posted by covbob View Post
      Duly noted. I've not been to Nando's and so can't comment. I have been to Wagamama's after a heavy session in the pub and so don't remember a lot.
      The thing I like about Five Guys is that they make everything to order, and have over a dozen different things you can choose from to put on your burger. So you get exactly what you want, and it's freshly cooked

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
        Things are not progressing well at Chez Zeit.

Bits keep breaking off the washing machine.

Mostly coz I keep hitting the fecking thing with a stick.

Time to buy a Miele.
        *thinks about some joke along the lines of don't make a Miele of it*

*decides not to bother*

Comment

Police chopper's hovering about outside (and up a bit)

Comment

Are you hanging out of the window yelling "you'll never take me alive, copper! On top of the world, Ma, on top of the world"?

Comment

Tea, today, has been a bit odd since I found a small piece of beef in the fridge from last Sunday.

Due to the surfeit of sausages on Wednesday & Thursday, I'd forgotten about it, so had it with carrots & onions (yer actual boiled beef and carrots), with broccoli and sprouts, plus some fried potatoes and fried mushrooms.

I used the excess fat from the sausages on Thursday to cook said spuds & mushrooms.

It was surprisingly nice.

Comment

William Shatner and Nicola Sturgeon flirting on twitter. Beam me up Scotty!

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                  Enjoy!
                  We have been. Although the beers have not been as good as previous years.

"Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Are you hanging out of the window yelling "you'll never take me alive, copper! On top of the world, Ma, on top of the world"?
                    No, because of the landlord's idiot painter having painted my sashes shut several years ago

Comment

Tea, today, has been a bit odd since I found a small piece of beef in the fridge from last Sunday.

Due to the surfeit of sausages on Wednesday & Thursday, I'd forgotten about it, so had it with carrots & onions (yer actual boiled beef and carrots), with broccoli and sprouts, plus some fried potatoes and fried mushrooms.

I used the excess fat from the sausages on Thursday to cook said spuds & mushrooms.

It was surprisingly nice.
                      I haven't decided yet what to have for dinner. There are various options, but thanks to a bit of luck with the shopping, I'm not subject to the tyranny of use-by dates. So I may go for a Chinese, or possibly to the chip shop.

I just ate a plum, to tide me over while I decide.

Comment

Working...
                      X