• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    It's World Pangolin Day!
    Does norrahe have a recipe?

Comment

Vatican City Residents Rally To Save St. Peter's Basilica From Development

"Those protesting the proposed downtown center were also quick to dismiss the developers’ plans to preserve Michelangelo’s Pietà by placing it near the entrance of the property’s Nike Town athletics store, arguing that the effort was merely a token gesture designed to appease those who wished to save the 500-year-old holy site and tomb of one of Christ’s apostles."

Comment

Heavy traffic queuing outside, but somebody's just honked their horn so things should be moving again shortly

Comment

Heavy traffic queuing outside, but somebody's just honked their horn so things should be moving again shortly
          What's going on? No rugby today as Tigers took a beating from Quins last night.

Comment

Originally posted by covbob View Post
            What's going on? No rugby today as Tigers took a beating from Quins last night.
            Dunno. There's nothing on Area Traffic Control's Twitter feed, or any of the local police accounts. Maybe just lots of consumers going to shelter from the rain in the Shopping Centre From Hell?

Comment

Dunno. There's nothing on Area Traffic Control's Twitter feed, or any of the local police accounts. Maybe just lots of consumers going to shelter from the rain in the Shopping Centre From Hell?
              All flocking to John Lewis no doubt.

Comment

All flocking to John Lewis no doubt.
                Indeed. Then for a cheeky Nando's

There's a Five Guys (fancy burger place) opened up in town recently, just across the High Street from The Shires, on the corner with Cheapside. I've only been to the one in Covent Garden, but I assume they're all much of a muchness, and in that case I highly recommend a visit

Comment

Indeed. Then for a cheeky Nando's

There's a Five Guys (fancy burger place) opened up in town recently, just across the High Street from The Shires, on the corner with Cheapside. I've only been to the one in Covent Garden, but I assume they're all much of a muchness, and in that case I highly recommend a visit
                  Duly noted. I've not been to Nando's and so can't comment. I have been to Wagamama's after a heavy session in the pub and so don't remember a lot.

Comment

Duly noted. I've not been to Nando's and so can't comment.
                    I would recommend keeping it that way. I went with some permies for a leaving lunch once. You have to queue up to order and pay when you go in. And you have to take a cup to the drinks machine to fill up your own drink. I've had better service at a truck stop.

Comment

Things are not progressing well at Chez Zeit.

Bits keep breaking off the washing machine.

Mostly coz I keep hitting the fecking thing with a stick.

Time to buy a Miele.

Comment

Working...
                      X