• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
    It's a one of these

EcoAir DD122 Simple Desiccant Dehumidifier, 7 L - Blue: Amazon.co.uk: Kitchen & Home

Now you can tell me what I should have bought
    Gosh, I didn't pay that much. It's gone up considerably in a couple of days.

Comment

It's a one of these

EcoAir DD122 Simple Desiccant Dehumidifier, 7 L - Blue: Amazon.co.uk: Kitchen & Home

Looks ok to me.

I wonder how much racket it makes, I couldn't have any of mine operating in the bedroom while I was trying to sleep.

The B&Q one makes an astounding racket on occasion.

All of mine take about 200W, which is expensive over a year.

Comment

Morning all WFH
        …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Morning

Comment

It's a one of these

I bought one of these De'Longhi DEM10 Compact Dehumidifier a couple of years ago for eldests bedroom. It runs constantly and fills the tank every 2nd day.
            She is used to the noise now and when she moved to uni she missed it !

Comment

It's a one of these

That's one of the models I considered but thought it was too tall.

I think the prices of them go up if the weather is cold and/or damp as they are good for drying clothes.
              "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                they are good for drying clothes.
                Ain't they just.

<ZG in "the living room is a tumble dryer on Saturday afternoons" mode>

Comment

I get into the office at least an hour/hour and a half before most other people, seems it's not long enough for me to build up a tolerance to idiots!
                  Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                  I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
                    I get into the office at least an hour/hour and a half before most other people, seems it's not long enough for me to build up a tolerance to idiots!
                    Noise cancelling headphones even if they aren't on, and looking like you will punch the person who disturbs you/collapse from shock when disturbed decreases the disturbances unless you are stuck next to the sales team.

Then the headphones should be on your head while you listen to the tulip they tell customers before deciding whether to renew.
                    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                      Noise cancelling headphones even if they aren't on, and looking like you will punch the person who disturbs you/collapse from shock when disturbed decreases the disturbances unless you are stuck next to the sales team.

Then the headphones should be on your head while you listen to the tulip they tell customers before deciding whether to renew.
                      This. I invested in a pair when I was moved next to the bloke who doesn't have enough work to keep him busy and can't tell when you don't want to chat (having already been ambushed by the coffee machine, then in the corridor, then whilst coming out of a meeting...). Very useful things.

Comment

Working...
                      X