• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    I need to get back to re-watching Babylon 5 instead
    FTFY.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
      Morning all and a lovely golden morn it is too, to be sure.
      What the GAL sez.

Didn't cycle in because, in the final analysis, i CBFA. Maybe tomorrow eh?

Comment

Originally posted by NigelJK View Post
        Here you go Ziety:

If you need them in quantity then go via Farnell.
        Ta. The only other one I could find is the OPB747, which is stocked by mouser.

Unfortunately what I want is a reflective switch rather than an interruptor, but I suppose I could try sawing it in half
        Last edited by zeitghost; 10 February 2016, 08:30.

Comment

Interestingly, I had £215 worth of coins in my coin jar (there was more than that in truth, but they were the ones that fit into the coin bags). Turns out that the landlord of my local was more than happy to take it off my hands and exchange for foldable tender.

Ironic really since the majority of the £20 worth of 5p coins had come out of his till in the first place since he charges £2.95 for what I have.

Comment

Comment

Morning all

Comment

Morning
                "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Took 8 hours to get home on Monday.

Flight was cancelled but they only decided to tell us that after the flight
                  was supposed to have departed. Then we were stuffed on a bus to Southend airport, which then took over 3 hours due to a combination of rush hour traffic, various roadworks and route closures. Followed by waiting for take-off for a couple of hours which was looking unlikely as the high winds had reached Hamsterjam.
                  Finally took off, only to arrive at Hamsterjam and find a lot of trains had been cancelled.

Still had a really good weekend in the smoke!
                  "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Morning all
                    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

NorPussII decided to throw up under the bed but right in the middle where the only way you could reach it was by having to move the bed. He also kindly did this as I was getting ready to leave this morning.
                      Last edited by norrahe; 10 February 2016, 09:31.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Working...
                      X