• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I planned for the arrival of the mattress, and I planned for the first night sleeping on it. But I failed to plan for anything to do in between those two events. I should think of something to do, rather than just hanging around waiting for bedtime

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
      I planned for the arrival of the mattress, and I planned for the first night sleeping on it. But I failed to plan for anything to do in between those two events. I should think of something to do, rather than just hanging around waiting for bedtime
      Find someone to help test it?
      "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
        Find someone to help test it?

I think I'll make a pot of tea instead. Much simpler

Comment

I think I'll make a pot of tea instead. Much simpler
          Afternoon all! That sounds like an excellent idea.

Comment

Originally posted by teapot418 View Post
            Afternoon all! That sounds like an excellent idea.

Tea's brewing. A nice cuppa and an episode of The Rockford Files seems like a reasonable way to pass the time

Comment

Teeming down now, but I'm at the Chinese
              ZenChuryOm(tm)

SemiMillEnnium(tm)

Comment

for new mattress.

ZeitMater always had the mattresses turned either side to side or end to end each week to even up the wear.

I have no idea if it works but I still do it when I change the sheets every fortnight or so.

Evening all

mind how you go.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
                  for new mattress.

ZeitMater always had the mattresses turned either side to side or end to end each week to even up the wear.

I have no idea if it works but I still do it when I change the sheets every fortnight or so.

Evening all

mind how you go.
                  The manual (for mattresses come with manuals nowadays) says to turn and rotate it every week for the first couple of months, and monthly thereafter

Comment

The manual (for mattresses come with manuals nowadays) says to turn and rotate it every week for the first couple of months, and monthly thereafter
                    Goodness me.

A mattress manual.

I can just about turn my single mattresses, the doubles are pretty heavy.

Comment

However, on the bright side, at least this week's washing has completed.

The ZeitLeakyWashingMachineScavengePump(tm) was struggling a bit with the first two runs, during which the machine was reluctant to agitate.

However subsequent runs proved to be more continent, washing machine leak wise.

Comment

Working...
                      X