• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't forget to get a new schedule of work to cover the new gig added to your contract
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
      Don't forget to get a new schedule of work to cover the new gig added to your contract
      That's what I'm sorting out with them next week.

Already have a 2 month extension on the current contract.
      "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
        The only potential issue is the eldest at uni. We could decide that I carry on for a while and get permanent residency then they can just pop over.

Some tough decisions to be made if the email/call comes through
        I finally got an email from the company, the main guy has consulted with the other chaps in the interview and they think Im a good fit.
        They are going to get HR to contact me to sort stuff out

Comment

I finally got an email from the company, the main guy has consulted with the other chaps in the interview and they think Im a good fit.
          Its still now a confirmation email and offer, but its getting closer all the times.

Comment

congrats!

Will they be sorting out a relocation package for you and the family?
            "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
              congrats!

Argh no, it will be use sorting that out. Initially me trying it - then shipping them tribe over

Comment

congrats!

I've got somewhere to stay for a few months with a good friend and they will help me transition (hopefully)

Comment

Originally posted by NigelJK View Post
                  If you look above the aisles they have labels, the one you were in was called 'Adhesives and Sealants'.

I'll try to got out of BnQ's more.
                  But you have to go to the correct place in the store to be able to see the sign over the aisle; it's not visible from, say, the door where you come in

And, in this case, the solvent abuse aisle is towards the back of the store, while the wood is clearly visible from the entrance down the far end of the front.

Comment

In other news clientco have just asked if I'd be interested in a different project.

This one will not involve working with the current numpty department.

Just need to go and sort out the details with said department.

A little bit of boom for the weekend.

Comment

Off to the colonies, eh?

Comment

Working...
                      X