• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I never popped out at lunch so had to settle with a ham sarnie.

Comment

There's an interesting(ish) article on the beeb site about a guy who was held by immigration in Detroit for 13 hours before being put on a plane home because he allegedly didn't fulfil the VWP conditions. He's alleging it was because of the colour of his skin.

I would have liked to discuss in General (and in general) how far you can push the VWP before this happens but the article is also about skin colour so we'd be two posts in before my intended topic was lost.

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
        There's an interesting(ish) article on the beeb site about a guy who was held by immigration in Detroit for 13 hours before being put on a plane home because he allegedly didn't fulfil the VWP conditions. He's alleging it was because of the colour of his skin.

I would have liked to discuss in General (and in general) how far you can push the VWP before this happens but the article is also about skin colour so we'd be two posts in before my intended topic was lost.

I foresee a massive problem over the next couple of years for any person of a non-white colour allowed into the US at all...
        Join IPSE

Comment

Originally posted by Alias View Post
          I foresee a massive problem over the next couple of years for any person of a non-white colour allowed into the US at all...
          If that Trump gets in you will most certainly be correct.

But this is TPD and so I'll move on to a happier topic.

Wednesday lunchtime has been and gone so we're over halfway there now!

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
            Wednesday lunchtime has been and gone so we're over halfway there now!
            Thank the almighty crunchy for that small mercy.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
              Thank the almighty crunchy for that small mercy.
              Hmm… I was thinking of having a bag of crisps, but now your mention of the almighty crunchy has got me thinking of chocolate instead… decisions, decisions

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                Hmm… I was thinking of having a bag of crisps, but now your mention of the almighty crunchy has got me thinking of chocolate instead… decisions, decisions
                Smoky bacon crisps had. I don't have any Crunchies to hand, so I had a Cadbury's Caramel instead

Comment

Byeeee

Comment

Evenin' All. Mind how you go

I heard Endeavour's boss say that last Sunday, so it wasn't just George Dixon.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
                      Evenin' All. Mind how you go

I heard Endeavour's boss say that last Sunday, so it wasn't just George Dixon.
                      It's probably in the training course when they join

Comment

Working...
                      X