• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
    Just got to collect the spent brass & do a bit of mopping up.

Thanks for the hint.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
      Steady on now, you don't want to go getting carried away!
      I'm just lying down while catching up on CUK and Twitter, so I don't think there's any chance of that just yet

Comment

Afternoon all
        "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

I've got to go down the village at lunch. I might pop into the butchers and see if they have those rather nice pasties

Comment

Went to get something for lunch, but the bread was stale and starting to go mouldy, so I nipped over to the shop and bought a loaf.

Then I went in the cob shop on the way back and got a sausage cob

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
              Went to get something for lunch, but the bread was stale and starting to go mouldy, so I nipped over to the shop and bought a loaf.

Then I went in the cob shop on the way back and got a sausage cob
              Maybe the cob shop could introduce a new filling only menu for those that are on an Atkins type diet or who have, for whatever reason, brought their own bread with them.

Comment

Chicken pie pot for lunch.

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
                  Maybe the cob shop could introduce a new filling only menu for those that are on an Atkins type diet or who have, for whatever reason, brought their own bread with them.
                  But I'd bought the boringly healthy brown loaf, which can't compare with the lovely soft, white cobs they offer

Comment

I buy Hovis Wholemeal Thick sliced.

Quite a satisfying loaf of bread, all in all.

<memo to self: buy some more on the way home or you'll end up like NF, nibbling on a mouldy crust>

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
                      <memo to self: buy some more on the way home or you'll end up like NF, nibbling on a mouldy crust>
                      But at least you will get a sausage "cob" out of it
                      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Working...
                      X