• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Alias View Post
    ommm...
    PALI!

Comment

Originally posted by Alias View Post
      Ommm...
      ZenChuryOm(tm)

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post

Last 3 days of contract before we hand this disaster over to a company who don't know what they have bought....

And in other news bought Mrs Eek a new domain name chocolatebar.co.uk ....
        Hurrah! eek is back!

Comment

Morning

Comment

It looks like a rubbish day today. Wind & rain.

However I have tomorrow booked off and Im not planning on doing a great deal

Comment

I could work tomorrow - but as my weeks timesheet has already been approved with Thursday missing it would seem rude not enjoy the day.
              So far I have 2 things booked in - early morning appointment at a solicitor and a 9.30 coffee appointment with friend.

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
                I could work tomorrow - but as my weeks timesheet has already been approved with Thursday missing it would seem rude not enjoy the day.
                So far I have 2 things booked in - early morning appointment at a solicitor and a 9.30 coffee appointment with friend.
                The first of those two things doesn't really sound like "enjoying the day", but whatever floats your boat

Comment

Horizontal rain on the M62 over Saddleworth moor, was quite pretty seeing the water sprayed from the tires completely miss the car behind a lorry but cover the car in the two outer lanes of the motorway!

I survived none the less, now to hunt out coffee and sausages!
                  Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                  I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

On another note!

Email from pimp to say ClientCo permies are being balloted for industrial action
                    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Morning all. Found out yesterday that the infrastructure team at ClientCo is being reduced from 10 people to 1 as part of the Outsourcing.

Happily (for me), I am in project delivery.
                      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Working...
                      X