• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
    I wonder whether I can charge them for a copy
    Put it through the company at a nominal charge, the school will be happy as it will save them money (as a governor of a primary school myself so know the budget constraints) and it I assume it will help the case against IR35, multiple concurrent contracts etc.
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

The school of which I am governor has just told us that they are looking at various suppliers to design the new website. I've knocked up one in an hour on Wordpress that I reckon will be as good as anything they come up with.
      Register of Govenor's interests 2016

Name: The Faqqer,
      Company: Faq IT & website stuff Ltd.
      Interest: Supplier of website
      Conflict: What? Me? How very dare you! Now, who needs to sign off this PO? Can I do it myself?

Comment

Arseholes at an agency have just cancelled the 2nd interview on Thursday (it was filled internally - aka another candidate got it)

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
          Arseholes at an agency have just cancelled the 2nd interview on Thursday (it was filled internally - aka another candidate got it)
          Bummer

Comment

The school of which I am governor has just told us that they are looking at various suppliers to design the new website. I've knocked up one in an hour on Wordpress that I reckon will be as good as anything they come up with.
            That's probably what the external suppliers will do anyway. There's quite a good business in supplying local small businesses and such with a basic WP site and theme knocked together in short order. Bonus if you can charge them a monthly/annual hosting fee for sticking it on an EC2 server with a few dozen others and pointing the domain name at it

Comment

Shopping has been done in a remarkably stress-free environment. It turns out 10am on Tuesday is a good time for it; the roads are pretty quiet even in the city, and the shops aren't very busy.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                That's probably what the external suppliers will do anyway. There's quite a good business in supplying local small businesses and such with a basic WP site and theme knocked together in short order. Bonus if you can charge them a monthly/annual hosting fee for sticking it on an EC2 server with a few dozen others and pointing the domain name at it
                I think that county provides the server, but I'm not sure. It's an awful domain name that no-one can remember, because it's a standard one from Lancashire County Council.
                Best Forum Advisor 2014
                Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
                Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Now that I've stocked up with food, I think I'll nip over the road to the cob shop for lunch

Comment

I think that county provides the server, but I'm not sure. It's an awful domain name that no-one can remember, because it's a standard one from Lancashire County Council.
                    Ah well, you miss out on the recurring hosting revenue, but you get your foot in the door with the local Masonic Lodge

Comment

I like this: Opportunity – Twelve Years On Mars

Comment

Working...
                      X