• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Morning all

Well the experiment of sleeping in my house for 1 night a week to comply with the insurance has nearly crippled me.

You can sleep on a guest bed but it ain't exactly comfortable.

Comment

Snowing here - not quite settling, but threatening to - grass looks like it has dandruff.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
          Snowing here - not quite settling, but threatening to - grass looks like it has dandruff.
          Lots of snow up here, kids are bored and cold already so back in doors
          Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
          I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
            WMSS. May be better to put up with it for now?
            I'm not sure I can to be honest.

I've had to deal with the same fecking eejit on the current project and that was a nightmare for the last 6 months.

The stress is not worth it at all.
            "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Morning
              "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Morning denizens

Definitely snowy here. Only an inch or two here in town, and the pavements have cleared, but I'm sure it'll be a bit deeper out in the county.

The trees and roofs still have a decent coating, though, so the view out of the window looks quite nice

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
                  I'm not sure I can to be honest.

I've had to deal with the same fecking eejit on the current project and that was a nightmare for the last 6 months.

The stress is not worth it at all.
                  Fair enough - I know I really struggled to cope with the last few months at ExClientCorp. No good sticking it out if it's really getting to you

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                    Fair enough - I know I really struggled to cope with the last few months at ExClientCorp. No good sticking it out if it's really getting to you
                    I really struggled with getting the project I just delivered, live, no thanks to eejit manager.
                    Someone has unwisely put him in the lead for a major project which he wants me to take on but already the other people involved are not happy and it hasn't really started. He also one of those people who if you ask to back off will do so but then only briefly before sticking their oar in and fecking it all up.

I know there are other projects at clientco in another department. So dependent on how tomorrow's meeting goes......

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Afternoon all
                      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Working...
                      X