• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
    Should have gone private!
    I think his waiting list time was pretty good!

Comment

Got a seat

With my reading specs on, I thought this couple across the room were so well prepared they'd brought a big thermos with a cool typographic motif on it. Then I put my normal specs on and realised it was an oxygen tank with "O2" in big letters on the side

Just waiting for blood results now. Unless they indicate a problem, I'll be relegated to outpatient status and sent home

Comment

They not having a quick prostate examination while you are there? Maybe I should ring them and suggest it
        'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
          I think his waiting list time was pretty good!
          Especially as I ended up walking here from home - three miles in fifty-five minutes

I thought I was popping next door for ten minutes when I went out this morning. Now it's nearly sunset, I've walked five miles, and I still haven't had anything to eat

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
            Especially as I ended up walking here from home - three miles in fifty-five minutes

I thought I was popping next door for ten minutes when I went out this morning. Now it's nearly sunset, I've walked five miles, and I still haven't had anything to eat
            Isnt there a Greggs at Glenfield?

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
              ZenChuryOm(tm)

Comment

Last edited by zeitghost; 10 August 2016, 21:25.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
                      Dunno, I'm stuck in the coronary unit's waiting area and daren't leave in case somebody with a clipboard appears and calls my name

They've decided I'm fine though, so they're chucking me out once the paperwork is done

Comment

Working...
                      X