• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got the lurgy tho
    Join IPSE

Comment

I may try and make it to the gym for a bit too...cant hurt trying to start the new year with good intentions etc.
      Join IPSE

Comment

but may end up just relaxing in the jacuzzi
        Join IPSE

Comment

ho hum
          Join IPSE

Comment

ommm...
            Join IPSE

Comment

have a good day peeps
              Join IPSE

Comment

Morning denizens

Got a kind of crick in my right shoulder region, to go with my grumbling lower back

I suspect they're both something to do with ending up sleeping in a weird posture while inebriated

Grey and damp out, though it doesn't seem to be raining just now. The builders are back working on the upper regions of the doctor's next door. I assume, given such dedication as to come back to work on the Saturday morning after New Year, that they're not British

Comment

Parkrun more like a tough mudder today. Horrible.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                    Morning denizens

Got a kind of crick in my right shoulder region, to go with my grumbling lower back

I suspect they're both something to do with ending up sleeping in a weird posture while inebriated

Grey and damp out, though it doesn't seem to be raining just now. The builders are back working on the upper regions of the doctor's next door. I assume, given such dedication as to come back to work on the Saturday morning after New Year, that they're not British
                    Thats the result of thinking about exercising. Imagine what actual exercise will do to you!

I must post a picture of my toenails sometime to really convince you. Or would you like stories of my lower back and knees? Both knees need an operation. The lower back just needs strong painkillers. Which will eventually destroy my kidneys.....

Comment

Originally posted by covbob View Post
                      And to make it worse the Salmon is now closed for a few weeks until the new folk there move in. Let's hope they don't manage to spoil the place.
                      Always a fraught time, waiting to see how new management of a pub will pan out

Comment

Working...
                      X