• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
    Are you fit now?
    Yep, that's it done

Comment

Nice bit of fillet steak for dinner. Got hold of some Lincolnshire Maris Pipers too, so the chips were excellent

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
        Just did twenty minutes on the exercise bike. Knackered and sweaty, and my legs are protesting vigorously
        you are supposed to move the pedals as well as just sitting on it.

trust me it gets easier!
        Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
          you are supposed to move the pedals as well as just sitting on it.

trust me it gets easier!
          Ah, they go round do they? I'll have to try that

Comment

Ah, they go round do they? I'll have to try that

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
              Now, now, let's not get too far ahead of ourselves

Comment

Now, now, let's not get too far ahead of ourselves
                Indeed. You should think about cycling to the pizza shop. And if that works cycle to the pub.....

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                  Indeed. You should think about cycling to the pizza shop. And if that works cycle to the pub.....
                  The pizza shop is directly over the road, next door to the hardware shop. If I time it right for the pedestrian crossing, I can be there from my armchair in 30 seconds. It'd probably take much longer if I had to get a bike downstairs with me

Cycling to the pub is definitely on the cards; I used to do it all the time. I once made it across the city to the pub, a distance of nearly two miles, in seven minutes. But that was around 1990, and downhill with green lights all the way

(And I don't eat pizza, so I've never actually set foot in the pizza shop.)

Comment

According to my tracker, I've only done 764km on my bike this year.

Lowest year since I started cycling.

Probably accounts for the extra stone...

Comment

The pizza shop is directly over the road, next door to the hardware shop. If I time it right for the pedestrian crossing, I can be there from my armchair in 30 seconds. It'd probably take much longer if I had to get a bike downstairs with me

Cycling to the pub is definitely on the cards; I used to do it all the time. I once made it across the city to the pub, a distance of nearly two miles, in seven minutes. But that was around 1990, and downhill with green lights all the way

(And I don't eat pizza, so I've never actually set foot in the pizza shop.)
                      I knew the pizza place was over the road! You have to start easy! I thought the pub was about 100 metres though....

Will you post a picture of yourself in lycra?

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
                      According to my tracker, I've only done 764km on my bike this year.

Lowest year since I started cycling.

Probably accounts for the extra stone...
                      Nothing to do with the wine? Life appears to have gone to hell? I can empathize alot with that. Tons of poo descended on me recently - including the kitchen ceiling collapsing.

One day I will stop feeling sorry for myself and go and do a decent cycle. But I want to whine and bitch some more first.

If you put together a crew for L2B I will join in.....

Comment

Working...
                      X