• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Probably as well since i'm running out of time to postpone the christmas shopping to.

Comment

Unless I just stick to Plan A and buy everyone a nice bottle of wine...

Comment

In laws family dinner tomorrow. Haven't got presents yet.

Cup of tea needed while I ponder my options.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
          Cup of tea needed while I ponder my options.
          A very good plan indeed.

Comment

Morning denizens

Grey-but-dry again out there

I've allowed myself to end up in the position of having to go to the shops on the Saturday before Christmas, as we're having a family gathering tomorrow at which I need to give presents to my nieces, who will be with their mother's family for Christmas. Will I never learn?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post

Comment

I now have 2 weeks in Wales with all three fruit of my loins

Comment

I switched to QDOS recently. I have downloaded 6 months worth of invoices. Now scanning 6 months worth of bank statements.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                      How are you doing Sir? Looking back I see you have an exercise bike! I can't imagine you exercising! Is it so you can drink more real ale?

Comment

Working...
                      X