• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Not yet. As per revelation 14:27 - "And when AndyW returns to CUK, it will rain blood."
    What happens when janey returns?

Comment

Just been looking at some posts by Bob Dalek.

He got himself banned in 2008.

Byeeeeee

Comment

Odd bits of shopping that I forgot the other day done. Got home and remembered some other stuff, so I'll have to go for that tomorrow

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
          nothing wrong with getting a real bike, As MS & BP will testify after seeing me, out of shape doesn't show on us senior IT blokes if you wear Lycra!
          http://l2.yimg.com/bt/api/res/1.2/bD...m/pb151113.gif

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
            Gosh.

Spent most of the afternoon filling in IHT205(2011) and PA1.

Gripping it wasn't.
            Manyana...

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
              Come on.

Unpack it.

It won't upgrade itself to Win10 on its own you know.
              It is assembled!

Which turned out to be a decent workout in itself…

It's all in one bit now, and it seems to work. Tomorrow I'll have to start using it.

Originally posted by vetran View Post
              nothing wrong with getting a real bike, As MS & BP will testify after seeing me, out of shape doesn't show on us senior IT blokes if you wear Lycra!
              I'll get a real bike in a while, but for the moment I'm rather concerned by the fact that, even if I stuck to the extremely gentle gradients of the Great Central Railway just over the road, I'd end up having to stop for a rest after a mile or so

Comment

More roast beef for dinner, with the usual accompaniments

There's enough left for one more meal, but I think I'll use that for butties instead.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post

I'll get a real bike in a while, but for the moment I'm rather concerned by the fact that, even if I stuck to the extremely gentle gradients of the Great Central Railway just over the road, I'd end up having to stop for a rest after a mile or so
                  Oh that's normal you need a Brillo to carry you up and MS to shout over her fast proceeding rear 'Keep up'.
                  Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Join IPSE

Comment

Just written the first batch of Christmas cards - aunts and cousins done.

Comment

Working...
                      X