• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    It's arrived!

Need a rest now after carrying it upstairs…
    Come on.

Unpack it.

It won't upgrade itself to Win10 on its own you know.

Comment

Well with all the fried, roasted and boiled sprouts on the menu it's really gonna be a windy Xmas.

I ate so many a couple of years ago that I very nearly followed through.

Comment

I'm pleased to inform the assembled congregation that the esteemed customers have off buggered from the lab down to the networking lab.

I is so pleased.

And it's fecking hot in here even with all the windows and doors open.

<ZG in "phew, wot a scorcher!" mode>

Comment

I may have to contribute to a pressie collection for someone.

The pain is palpable.

Comment

Comment

Today has been a thoroughly miserable day. But let me talk only about +ve stuff.

Weather is warm. It will not rain on my cycle home. Tomorrow is invoicing day.

Comment

It will rain blood.

And murrain of beasts.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                  Awaiting an exciting delivery today: an exercise bike!

Although the long term plan is still to get a proper bike, I've been putting it off because I need to address my general out-of-shapeness first. As the weather's also unlikely to be conducive to cycling much for a couple of months or more, I decided to get a cheap-but-well-reviewed exercise bike for now, to hopefully let me get my general level of fitness back more to where it ought to be.

I suspect the first serious bout of exercise it provides will be getting the box upstairs when it's delivered, but I daresay I'll manage
                  nothing wrong with getting a real bike, As MS & BP will testify after seeing me, out of shape doesn't show on us senior IT blokes if you wear Lycra!
                  Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
                    It will rain blood.

And murrain of beasts.
                    Not yet. As per revelation 14:27 - "And when AndyW returns to CUK, it will rain blood."

Comment

My "next day delivery" item I ordered yesterday doesn't seem to have been despatched yet.

Or if it has, no-one has told me.
                      Best Forum Advisor 2014
                      Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
                      Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Working...
                      X