• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
    Sprout related nonsense on t'blog in case anyone is interested.
    I am trying to work out if I want sprouts this year, was thinking of Sprouts, Bacon, Garlic and Horse Chestnuts all fried in butter, but will have a look at the puree idea too
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
      Ta. I knew the rack of lamb idea was in my head from somewhere.
      Good to know all that twittering is starting to pay off.

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
      I am trying to work out if I want sprouts this year, was thinking of Sprouts, Bacon, Garlic and Horse Chestnuts all fried in butter, but will have a look at the puree idea too
      Let me know how you get on.
      "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Oooo, I saw something on the box couple days ago - and it was shredded sprout, butter and pan fried with bacon. Looked great

Brussel Sprouts | Vegetables Recipes | Jamie Oliver Recipes

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
          Oooo, I saw something on the box couple days ago - and it was shredded sprout, butter and pan fried with bacon. Looked great

Brussel Sprouts | Vegetables Recipes | Jamie Oliver Recipes
          I do it quite frequently with cabbage, bacon, garlic and butter, but seeing as its christmas I change it for sprouts and throw in a few horse chestnuts

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

I do it quite frequently with cabbage, bacon, garlic and butter, but seeing as its christmas I change it for sprouts and throw in a few horse chestnuts
            Still debating what I'm having. Goose, 3 bird roast (if I can be arsed deboning a goose) or venison. Only thing I'm sure on is the wine with the cheese atm.
            "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Still debating what I'm having. Goose, 3 bird roast (if I can be arsed deboning a goose) or venison. Only thing I'm sure on is the wine with the cheese atm.
              I am thinking Lobster Ravioli to start with, Venison Wellington for main, pudding not sure as nethier me nor MrsMac are big pudding people so might move on to the Stilton and Port.

Comment

Signed up for instagram a while back am wondering if its going to push the blog visits up. No way of telling from the analytics.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

I am thinking Lobster Ravioli to start with, Venison Wellington for main, pudding not sure as nethier me nor MrsMac are big pudding people so might move on to the Stilton and Port.
                  Might murder a lobster for the starter and make a poshe cocktail, need to contact the cheese monger and see if they have the actual cheeses I want in. Don' want to trek all the way into hamsterjam to find that they don't have them like last year.
                  Considering baked alaska for dessert, so will need to make the ice cream and the base sooner rather than later.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Signed up for instagram a while back am wondering if its going to push the blog visits up. No way of telling from the analytics.
                    Not too sure depends on how you integrate Instagram and the blog, get the tags right and lots of traffic will be driven to your IG account, how it gets to the blog is another question

Comment

Not too sure depends on how you integrate Instagram and the blog, get the tags right and lots of traffic will be driven to your IG account, how it gets to the blog is another question
                      I've had a look at other bloggers and the tags they use, so try and keep it interesting and also to lonk back to recipes on the blog.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Working...
                      X