• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Salmon related nonsense on t'blog
    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
      Currently lurgied and discovered the hot toddy whiskey had barely enough to make 2 lots.

A trip to the offie is in order to replenish stocks methinks.

Ta for the restaurant recommendation - had the pork thingy - was very nice!

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
        Currently lurgied and discovered the hot toddy whiskey had barely enough to make 2 lots.

A trip to the offie is in order to replenish stocks methinks.
        hope it clears up soon - mine has been horrid

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
          hope it clears up soon - mine has been horrid
          for you too.

Comment

Pork chops, chips, peas, and gravy for dinner

They were M&S thick-cut chops. Due to M&S's ridiculous and shortsighted policy of selling them in packs of two, I had two

Very, very full now.

Comment

Join IPSE

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post

At this rate, I should be feeling well enough not to need to be wheeled into the Xmas do on a bed with ESB in a drip
                You make it sound like that would be some sort of hardship.

Comment

Off to Woking today - new end customer who are a bit stroppy. Think HyperD's gf#1 works in the shopping centre, so might seek her out if I get a lunchbreak.

Comment

Morning all.

And a miserable type morning it is too, to be sure.

Comment

Morning. Grey, damp, windy. And the weather is pretty bad too.

4 1/2 hour to go.
                      "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Working...
                      X